Educational online games activated by a real recorder
(through a microphone)
100% Free & Easy Sign up
Free sheet music & playbacks
100% Free for them too!
They signup as your students
They practice with a fun game
They advance rapidly
You get performance reports & can adjust your teaching
or Learn More
2074 teachers have signed in
What about you? Join Now!
Creating Motivation To Practice
Designed by leading musicians and recorder teachers, this award winning program exercises specific musical skills such as tone production and stability, finger technique, timing, basic ear training and more - all by playing a real recorder
Reinforcing Your Teaching Method
You don’t need to change your teaching. Simply reinforce it with this strong motivational tool. Your students will improve their skills rapidly by playing at home (while you receive progress reports), making your life much easier in the classroom.
- "I truly see this game as a real breakthrough"
Prof. Michael Melzer, recorder artist, VP Jerusalem Academy of Music
- "They actually started practicing at home. It's fun being the coolest teacher around :)"
Danny, elementary music teacher, NY
- "I can see that it will have a lot of value to teachers and students and will be recommending it to everyone!!!"
James, elementary music teacher, Chicago
- "I loved it so much I placed your link on our school website. Thank you!"
Mike, head of music program, UK
- "I'm digging this program!!! It's a lot of fun for me as a teacher"
Sharon, Curriculum Support Coordinator, Australia
- "Congratulations on founding one of the greatest programs I have ever seen for the elementary school music student"
Mary Jo DePaola, music teacher
- "My students really are into the recorder games and it is a great incentive to learn the recorder"
Rob Frederick, hall of fame teacher
- “Children will be drawn to their recorder in a way that will give the word ‘practicing’ a new meaning.”
Prof. Karel van Steenhoven, recorder artist, Germany
- "I'm getting so much things done in class now that my students started practicing with your game at home"
Ann, music program director